Wednesday 17 December 2014

Woohoo...one more day!!!

Or maybe I should say "hoot, hoot"??? Here are my two little owls I worked on early this morning ...part of my Urban Owls quilt....

They were fun and quick. It's going to be enjoyable working on this quilt in the coming months.

I have one more workday before starting Christmas holidays. This is the only time of year I take a block of time off, generally, so I'm looking forward to it. Sometimes I use the time to slip in one of my own quilts but I'm not even doing that this year. I intend on fully enjoying the Christmas season this year. Last year, despite the best Christmas meal ever, was beyond hectic with a series of events! This year I'm hoping for a nice, calm season with my family.  (Did I just jinx it? Hope not!)

Yesterday I took a break and went into the city with my daughter to do a last pilgrimage to the mall. We had a great outing, and I feel like I got my "fix" of the bustle of the mall for the year! Now it really is Christmas, lol !

1 comment:

  1. Your owls are so cute! I'm sure you are looking forward to your holidays! It is a wonderful season! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete