Sunday 14 December 2014

A little bit of Christmas crazy!

For some reason I feel like going to the mall today. I think I'm just a wee bit crazy!

The other day I did a Costco run so we wouldn't have to go again before Christmas, now I think there's one more thing on the list. Oh, man!

Then, we did so much running around on Saturday....last of the presents bought, Christmas booze bought, groceries, etc. All done with the intent of a leisurely Sunday at home putting up the tree, wrapping gifts and so on. But for some unknown reason, I feel an urge to go to Limeridge mall today....crazy!!! We actually haven't had to do the mall this season, really, so maybe it's just something inside that says it's not Christmas 'til I battle the mall??? Who knows.

That's about all I have for today....stay tuned to see if I was able to squelch this urge to torture myself. On the other hand, will it be torture?....seeing the bustle of shoppers, the children waiting to talk to Santa, the decorations and music.....uh oh, I'm feeling an even stronger urge.

Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment