Monday 1 December 2014

Monday, Monday.....

Isn't that an old song by the Mama's and the Papa's? Why, yes it is, check it out here! Love it!

Today is all about a bit of work and then hopefully some piecing time, maybe on the new mystery, Grand Illusion.

The other thing is finding some room to store this....


And,no, I don't mean Buddy. He just snuck into the picture at the last minute as if to say, "don't forget me"! lol

This is actually a picture of a lot of bags and boxes of decorations for our backyard wedding next summer. A friend of mine contacted me and said they were trying to find a home for all of this that was from their own family's backyard wedding last summer! So cool! The funny thing is that she was tired of it taking up room in their rec room since last February and now it will take up residence in mine for many, many months!

I'm looking forward to this evening. It's the monthly meeting of the Haldimand Quilters' Guild, you can check them out here on Facebook. Tonight's meeting will include a Christmas dinner which will officially start the anticipation of the Christmas season! As if driving around the parking lot at the mall on Saturday hadn't convinced me of the time of year already!!!

I think I will finish this short post with a picture of my new grandson, Silas,  enjoying one of his new quilts. This is one I made to duplicate the quilt I made for my eldest son when he was born. I loved this little quilt so much, I always said I'd make it again when my son had his first child.


No comments:

Post a Comment