Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunny Sunday

I have a guilty secret....I love doing online BOM's. Maybe it's that little bit of excitement finding a package in the mailbox.....who knows! The most current one is called Urban Owls by Wendy Williams, and you can see it HERE. It's an Australian design and I'm finding myself drawn to their whimsical patterns and fabric choices. This one combines cottons and wools....I think a first for me!?

Have a great day, and please say a little prayer that Buddy is safe.
What a bright, beautiful day. We went out and about to have a look around for my lost pup. We had a lead this morning that he may have been seen Friday night around the corner of Cheapside Rd and Concession 11. We also posted a picture at the local grocery store. Facebook networking is great in this situation.....we have people from Selkirk to Brantford keeping an eye out!

Here's the cat trying to catch a sunbeam. She's been sitting at the front window all weekend, seemingly wondering where her pal is. :(

Here's a picture that we are circulating of Buddy. What a beautiful pup, I just hope that he is safe somewhere. The not knowing is driving me nuts. I was going to say I hate mysteries, but then again I'm involved with three mystery quilts at the present time. Go figure!


1 comment:

  1. Prayers continue! Urban Owls is going to be such a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete