Friday 5 December 2014

Well, I have a lot I want to get done today, and now life has thrown a curve-ball. Buddy is missing. I went to look around and the gate was wide open. I'm sure he'll show up any minute but this isn't like him.

On a brighter note....I did get part 1 done of the Quiltville mystery yesterday afternoon...and now the next clue has been revealed here on Bonnie's blog.

Here are my units from Part 1, looking all bright and cheerful! I am only doing maybe half of the pattern to make it more likely that I'll keep up. I seem to have found myself bogged down with monthly projects!!!

Part 2 has three different choices of methods. I could probably do method 3 since it is familiar to me, but I don't always get great results with that method so maybe I'll be daring and try one of the other ones. Probably the second choice, we'll see.

Have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blocks for part 1! I hope Buddy has come home!

    ReplyDelete