Wednesday 18 March 2015

Funky Cats




Yesterday Cooper found a place to curl up while I was working away at the longarm. I keep this little chair handy for when wee ones pop in for a visit.....


I was working on a cute quilt with a cat theme. These kaleidoscope blocks are constructed with pre-cut pieces from a website called Avalon Bloom.

Here is the quilt....



.....and here are a few of the blocks...






I don't know if you can see....but I had the perfect "cat" quilting design!



I've always thought it would be a nice idea to have a couple of  baby quilts made up and on hand for last-minute gifts. Well, I'm thinking I may order a couple of these kits for that purpose. I've quilted a few of these up in the past and they always seem to work up so nice!

Have a great day!







2 comments:

  1. Cooper and your cat quilt are just too cute Sandra.
    I have a set of these kalidescopes from Avalon Bloom, I can't even remember what they look like, I'm always impressed with how many projects you have on the go. Enjoy! Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane.....this quilt is not one of mine...it was done by our friend, KLB!!

      Delete