Friday 13 March 2015

Friday the 13th

Well, it's a better forecast today than last month's Friday the 13th. I think there will be a few more bikers making the trip to Port Dover than in February. I think the only other one this year is November, so not a great year for the enthusiasts.

I started my day working on my "Circles"...

I only have about ten more of these to do and then the quilt can be assembled. It's funny, when I have a custom quilt to work on, it can take days for the quilt to "talk" to me....but as I come to the end of this project ideas are swirling around in my head and I can't wait to be quilting it! I'd like to have it done for June. I am doing a trunk show in June and it would be exciting to have a new piece to share.

I tried to get a nice picture of Cooper this morning to share and while I was I found that he had borrowed one of my completed Circle blocks and hid it under the hassock.I'm so glad I found it before he "loved" it some more!!!

I'll take another picture of him Monday after his first visit to the groomer. I don't think he'll get much of a haircut, I just want him to get used to the idea of going. He did go to the vet this week and was weighed in at a whopping 4.6 pounds!

Well, off to the longarm for me...I hope to be done work by lunchtime today so we can go shopping for bathroom tile. Yup, we've decided to do the bathroom! Time to ditch the old avocado green tub that I can never quite get to looking clean....yay!!!  I knew it would have to be done "one day", and that day has come.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. What an adventure you are starting with your bathroom! I'm sure it will be beautiful when finished. I have enjoyed watching your progress with your circles and look forward to seeing this quilt together!

    ReplyDelete