Monday 16 March 2015

Cooper's first spa day!

I dropped Cooper off in Hagersville at Country Paws today for his first experience at the groomer's. I was so nervous for him! I thought he would be so nervous in a strange place. Meanwhile, when I picked him up they commented on what a brave pup he was, so at ease with the process and the other dogs. Yay! He looks awesome....but is totally pooped out from the experience....he's been fast asleep since we got home!

It's so hard to know what to feed a pet. I like to use a good quality food. At Country Paws they explained that they believe Cooper has a food allergy. There are so many opinions out there on what makes a good dog food...between the pet store, groomer and vet, who know what is best!!?

Here's a picture of my lovely Cooper after his outing today...


We had a lovely day on Sunday witnessing the christening of my grandson. So many people came to watch the service and eat lots of good food afterwards.....a good time had by all! There were so many comments on how gorgeous my little man is....all I can say is it's no surprise, Croley's make good looking babies! lol.....maybe a little biased, but Grandma's are allowed!!!

Today I finished working on a small wall-hanging for Lana at Quilt Junction in Waterford. Lana asked that I keep it simple, and I have to say that that's what suited this quilt best!

It's a pattern called "Cold Winter's Night", measuring 34x50,  by a Canadian designer, Susan J. Jensen of Quilted Escapes. It is done in Northcott fabrics and is being sold as a kit at Quilt Junction.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Sandra, do some research on the pet food companies and you will soon be making your own food. I feed my pups ground chicken and brown rice with carrots and green beans. They love it and they have never had allergies, they will be 5 this year. E-mail me and I'll fill you in on what I do. Diane

    ReplyDelete