Wednesday 28 January 2015

New rulers!

I'm having a lot of fun trying out my new rulers that I ordered after classes this past year with Linda Hrcka of the Quilted Pineapple. These are rulers that she developed herself and the possibilities are awesome.

Here's a couple of pictures of what I'm working on at the moment. Hopefully I'll make real headway on this quilt today now that I'm on a roll with the design.

The rulers are also safer to use than other rulers I've tried in the past....bonus!

The only thing that will interfere with my day is extreme fatique! Not much sleep last night so I may have to have a little nap to rejuvenate myself....such is the life of a new puppy owner. :)


1 comment:

  1. Love what you are doing with the new rulers! New rulers and your skill are a great combination!

    ReplyDelete