Monday 20 April 2015

Neutrals

After a beautiful, sunny weekend we are in for a few April showers today....not bad for a Monday!

I have a lot on the go today...another quilt to mount on the longarm, bathroom reno proceeding (hopefully done by the end of the week!).....but I will be taking a break for the season's first pedicure....yay for sandals weather!

I'm trying to take part in a new "linky" called "WIPs Be Gone". It's one that celebrates progress on one's "work in progress".

 This has prompted me to put blocks up on the design wall of a group exchange I'm involved in called Nature's Neutrals. I haven't actually seen these up on the wall before, so this was a great opportunity to take a look at how the project is progressing. I love it! This week I need to get caught up on this month's blocks.

 Now that I see these blocks in a picture, I can see how viewing the blocks like this will help in the end when it comes to moving blocks around to be more pleasing. Cool!

Click on the WIPs Be Gone button over to the right to check on Angie at A Quilting Reader's Garden to see what other people are working on!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Good looking design wall today! Nature's Neutrals will be beautiful! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete