Thursday 9 April 2015

April showers.....and shopping for shoes!

A rainy April day in store for us here but the day is brightened by the thought of an outing this morning on the search for wedding shoes!

It's actually going to be quite a busy day and I'll squeeze in a much delayed and anticipated lunch with my daughter at Twisted Lemon. Anyone who hasn't tried this lovely little restaurant in the bustling town of Cayuga should consider giving it a try.

On another culinary note, I tried making up a recipe for chicken wings in the ActiFry last night. We always like our wings done in the "hairdryer" but I wanted to try to get a gooey wing. I didn't get the results I wanted, but they were still tasty! Also, the sauce I made up made quite a mess of the ActiFry, so I think I'll give this a pass for future wings.



I had a lot of fun working yesterday on a small custom quilt. There were lovely embroidered bird blocks that made me think of Spring!




Have to run and get ready for shoe shopping. I'll leave you with a little dose of cuteness...





Have a great day.....from Cooper and me!



2 comments:

  1. What a great day for shopping!
    I know you and J will have a wonderful and tasty lunch at Twisted Lemon! MMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Cooper is just so cute, I'm in love already! Diane

    ReplyDelete