Monday 4 May 2015

One of those days

It's one of those mornings when you wake up soooo early. I lay there for a while between 3:00 and 4:00 this morning wide awake. I was still quite tired, but sleep was done for the night.

So what's a quilter to do?? I think it's #4 on the list of "Why it's good to be a quilter", that there is always something to poke at at the drop of a hat!

I do like early morning, it's my favourite time of the day. It was peaceful as I got three quarters of the way around the binding of this quilt, so that's the bright side of my early morning!

I'll try to get some work done this morning, an errand to do at lunchtime....then I think a nap will be in order!

We have been eating so healthy the last couple of weeks, but today #4 child is home for a day. So, I think a big, fat lasagna is in order! (any excuse, right???)

On the design wall today are a few of my Circle blocks. This is the next of my quilts to try to get done. I'd really like to have it done for a trunk show I'm doing in June. I have a feeling this month is going to fly by!

Don't look too closely at the blocks. The first couple that I appliqued are not quite centred....after that I figured out how to centre them nicely! I didn't tear the first couple out, I don't mind that they're not quite perfect.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment